Below are the archives of FAEDS documents from the 2001.
- President:Bill Piotrowski (Leon);
- Past-President: Carlotta Appleman (TCC)
- FAEDS 2001 Conference Agenda
- Theme: “Somewhere In Time…” An IT Summit For IT Professionals
From K12, Community Colleges and Universities.”
- Robert W. Sims: Mr. Rich Struense
- Raymond Parker – Aid to FAEDS Award: Mr. Jack Tinsley
- Jack Kelly: Mr. Steve Botts
- Conference attendance improves to over 260.
- Outgoing Board of Directors – Jack Tinsley
- FAEDS distributed position papers – notable was the support paper for all school districts being provided the option of Internet services via the state level FIRN network, including centralized shared management, backup/recovery, user support, and security – at lower cost and assuring connectivity for all districts. Legislature was considering cutting FIRN.