- President: Ms. Marie Dence
- President Elect: Dr. Russell Miller
- Robert W. Sims: Mr. Steve Botts
- Raymond Parker – Aid to FAEDS Award: Mr. Allan Pither
- 25th Anniversary Picture
- • FAEDS 25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
• FICC changed to FETC (Florida Educational Technology Conference).
• IACE merges with ICCE and becomes ISTE (International Society of Technology in Education).
• FAEDS agrees to act as the fiscal agent for Southeast Conference of the Macademia Users group.
• By-laws changed to provide for a “swap” of representatives between FAEDS and FACE (Florida Association of Computers in Education).
• Lewis Nall honored with Lifetime Membership to FAEDS.
• Russ Miller was president-elect.
• Fall Conference held in Orlando.
• English Scholarship to Chris Moss (Florida State University).
• Sims Scholarship to Mei Ying Dewey (Okaloosa-Walton Community College).
• Teacher Scholarship to Jean Marie Whaley.
• Trudy Jermanovich honored with the CTOY.
• Sims Award to Steve Botts and Annette Barwick.
• Raymond Parker Aid to FAEDS Award to Allan Pither.