Below are the archives of FAEDS documents from the 1988.
- President: Mr. Jack Tinsley
- President Elect: Marie Dence
- Past President & By-Laws Chair:
- Robert W. Sims: Ms. Marie Dence
- Raymond Parker – Aid to FAEDS Award: (no award made)
• FAEDS incorporated.
• “Job Stream” renamed “Network News” after years of debate.
• First Officers’ “Handybook” compiled.
• FAEDS cosponsors the new publication the FECQ (Florida Educational Computing Quarterly).
• English Scholarship to Nancie Hopins (Florida State University).
• Sims Scholarship to Christine McKoon (Brevard Community College).
• Fall Conference held in Tampa.
• Sims Award presented to Marie Dence.