Skip to content
- President: Dan Cromer (Alachua)
- President Elect: Richard Struense
- Robert W. Sims: Mr. Dan Cromer
- Raymond Parker – Aid to FAEDS Award: Ms. Patricia Durant
- FAEDS-SDCCMIS was a Joint Conference
- Two English Scholarships were awarded. One to Ken Crister of
Apopke High School and the other to Jeffery Douglas of Lake
Brantley High School.
- FETC, which FAEDS was a primary sponsor, started a quarterly newsletter.
- Bob Bedford is returning to FETC as a consultant.
- FAEDS membership is at 135.
- Registration fees are being increased to $75.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: