A State association founded in 1964, the Florida Association of Educational Data Systems (FAEDS) is the oldest Florida professional association dedicated to the advancement of educational technology.
Transformational Leaders in Educational Technology
FAEDS empowers Florida K-20 educational leaders to leverage innovative information and learning technologies to drive institutional efficiencies and student success.
- To provide a forum for discussion of issues in educational technology.
- To provide information and assistance to Florida educators and technical personnel.
- To promote a greater understanding of the uses of technology at all levels of education.
- To encourage greater communication between instructional and Information Technology professionals in the State of Florida.
FAEDS is open to all those interested in the uses of computers in education. Current members include: Information Technology personnel from all levels of Florida education including:
- K-12 educators
- college and university educators
- State Department of Education personnel, and producers of technology information, materials and equipment
Annual dues are included in annual conference registration.
Board of Directors Handybook
- Directors’ Handybook 2015
- Hanybook_2009 (includes a few sections left out of the 2015 revision)