Below are the archives of FAEDS documents from the 2000.
- President: Carlotta Appleman (TCC)
- Past President: Rich Struense (Bay)
- President Elect: Bill Piotrowski (Leon)
- Outgoing Board of Directors: Allan Pither, Fred Rabe, Bill Schmid and Steve Miller
- FAEDS Conference Agenda 2000
- Conference Keynotes: Roy Cales, State of Florida CIO; A Panel from the Gartner Group; Major topics: computer security and disaster management, Network management and wireless; imaging
- Conference attendance improves to approximately 210
- Robert W. Sims: Mr. Bill Schmid
- Raymond Parker – Aid to FAEDS Award: Mr. Glenn Mayne
- Jack Kelly: Mr. Bob Friedman
- Exceptional Service to FAEDS, supporting the Conference 2000–
Patricia Durant, Lane Lunn and Patsy Warmack
- FAEDS conference sessions includes dedicated “vendor hall mixer” time – a great success!
- FAEDS assigned member on the Sunshine Connections Statewide Advisory Board, representing statewide K-20 educational institutions