Below are the archives of FAEDS documents from the 1981.
- President: Mrs. Mary Esther Raker
- President Elect: Mr. Terry Shoultes
- Robert W. Sims: Mr. Terrell Shoultes
- Raymond Parker – Aid to FAEDS Award: Dr. Peggy Roblyer
- • FAEDS becomes one of three cosponsors of FICC (Florida
• Instructional Computing Conference) and begins acting as its
• fiscal agent.
• Scholarship established in honor of the memory of William English.
• Award given to the outgoing president was renamed the English
• Presidential Award.
• President-elect was Terry Shoultes.
• Fall Convention in Sarasota.
• Sims Award to Terrell Shoultes.
• Aid to FAEDS Award to Peggy Roblyer.
• Sims Scholarship awarded to Robert Bailey.