Below are the archives of FAEDS documents from the 1982.
- President: Mr. Terry Shoultes
- President Elect: Mr. Lewis Nall
- Robert W. Sims: Mr. Bernard Slessinger
- Raymond Parker – Aid to FAEDS Award: Mrs. Valerie Baker
- Funding in the amount of $529,000 was granted to establish the first three nodes of FIRN (Florida Information Research Network).
- Word processors and microcomputers included in Installation Survey for the first time.
- FAEDS acts as host for the national AEDS Conference in Orlando.
- Fall Conference held in Pensacola.
- Sims Award to Bernard Slessinger.
- Aid to FAEDS Award to Valerie Baker.