- President: Mr. Bill McTammany
- President Elect: Dr. Peggy Roblyer
- Robert W. Sims: Mr. Francis Watson
- Raymond Parker – Aid to FAEDS Award: Mr. Randall Johns
- FICC attendance climbs over 2000 participants.
- FAEDS and FICC cosponsor an educational booklet with AEDS entitled
- “Procedures and Results from a Multi-state Needs Assessment”.
- FAEDS suffered declining revenues and dissolved.
- FAEDS Instructional Computing Teacher of the Year (CTOY) Award created.
- Corporate Sponsorship Program begun: for $1000, a corporation could get a mailing list, membership directory, profile, booth at conference, and recognition in FAEDS publications. It was to be administered by the Past-president.
- Aid to FAEDS Award renamed in honor of Ray Parker.
- Michael Kanofsaki received the English Scholarship.
- Rebecca Ballard awarded the Sims Scholarship.